Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Przysłowie : Kto Nie Rad

Imagine my love love you all night.



a night together ...



"Thanks!" Ima said, smiling.


She so cute and blonde. IMA. It has to listeners that love and lust to love. "Let me love you all night, let me be with you the best trips," sings IMA aphrodisiac. She sings and says confidentially. As if she was our friend. She sings she sings and she sings for us all. The scene of

Bar Chez Maurice wants to audition more talented performer. IMA tenderly whispers in the ears of listeners: "Let me love anything that night, laiisse me see in your eyes the most wonderful scenery. "The voice is like love Ima tell tales of old still married last united to each other forever. Just enough time to just say" my love my love, my one love ".

Gracia la vida.
Thanks to life.

Lights sometimes yellow, green, sometimes blue, hop and dance on stage, the light beams have fun like we had fun with the boys excited by childhood games. The celestial smoke magically descends and sweeps the stage. The smoke is transparent blue and dressed lightly on the shoulders of the cellist.
And
beams and yet, "my only love, I love only you." How many things we would have to say, forever entwined to each other! Happiness happens so fast "my only love." Death is the place in the corridor. And yet love is gone elsewhere too. If you knew ... my love, my only love, "let me love you one last time."

soon the show ended, twenty-Ima sign autographs on the CDs. She warmly greets with real smiles of those who have enjoyed the show. The vibrations of love constantly circulated between the tables. Smile approvers have metamorphosed into applause lorsque IMA a raconté qu'elle a traversé elle aussi des "moments difficiles et qu'elle est aujourd'hui heureuse lorsqu'elle chante" la vie. Pour vous tous.



Photos: Michel Leduc

0 comments:

Post a Comment