Friday, March 9, 2007

Abortions At Montreal Hospitals

parrot or green plant.



Guidelines electoral force. All candidates must close their mouths. Only party leaders speaking rights. Bernard Drainville plays the role of green plant. He is standing there, integrated into the scenery like a green plant which is part of greenish landscape ecologists. It grows Christine St. Peter in the corner, before the former Radio-Canada has completed its response to a question from a journalist. Dumont gets rid of a candidate loudmouth. Boisclair said the Magnificent gently support his candidate was told in a book, without denying the genocide Rwuanda, the racial drama that had not happened exactly as the Hawks racist propaganda. The Liberal candidate stellar economic speaks more of Mario Dumont, Jean-Marie Le Pen "the ADQ. Wearing a string by Muslim girls enrolled in a women's soccer league is not prohibited. Wearing a thong should be analyzed by the special committee which will present a code of conduct "politically correct".

Cameraman, flashback 1995.

I was director of information at the first newspaper edition. I signed the comment on Saturday. Representatives of Dr. Camille Laurin approached me. They were looking for journalists who were willing to disguise themselves as propagandists of the Bible independence. I was offered the county of Vaudreuil, if I would present my candidacy with the PQ team. I was told that Jacques Parizeau atmospheare supports this suggestion. I was to meet personnellementl CHEF prereferendum tour. I was also suggested, more or less subtly, that we would appreciate a comment from Gilles Rivest praising the Yes camp in the next referendum. I signed commentary in concluding that voters should decide for themselves after anlysis, they answer YES or NO answer to the referendum question. The PQ has fallen below their chairs. "Your" choice referendum is the right choice, I had written, adding that the collective choice of Quebec, even instinctive, was the best decision, no matter the majority decision. Dr. Camille Laurin
not spoken to me more. Jacques Parizeau turned her head when she saw me. To salute the PQ "committed", the true defenders of the independence of Quebec.
I'm not interested in playing the role of defender of the Bible independence nor defender of the Bible féréralisme Canada. If political leaders are looking for parrots, I am not a parrot or green plastic plant or cut or politically correct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment